Thursday, December 25, 2014

Hey everyone! This week has been really interesting again! I have gotten really sick and have gone to the doctors twice already.  It's hindering my ability to think straight and to speak the language as well as be receptive to the spirit, which is probably something wrong with me.  But, I'm doing my best to fight it and to try and have the influence of the spirit.  Without the spirit, I really cant do anything.  

Some of my lessons this week just weren't what they should have been.  Its the most awful feeling when you know that you weren't teaching through the spirit.  I feel like I have been doing the best that i can to have his presence but I guess something needs to change.  I guess what I'm saying is I need your thoughts and prayers if that doesn't sound to selfish.  

I leave for Armenia in less than two weeks and got my flight plans today so I really need to make a change and have His guidance again.  Remember that when you put your trust and faith in Christ miracles happen, its not the other way around.  Miracles don't create faith, faith creates miracles.  I hope that we can all remember that and continually endure to the end.  I hope you are all having an amazing Christmas!

Elder Andrew Porcelli

No comments:

Post a Comment