Friday, December 5, 2014

Ok, so this week was really really good.  I was having trouble for a while with faith and the language.  But, after a lot of thought and prayer, everything has been going extremely well for me!  the language is getting better and better every day.  My faith is growing and my knowledge of my purpose is getting much better.  Once you subject yourself to the will of the Father your life changes, for the better.  Miraculous things happen when you ask for the spirit to be with you and you are worthy to have his presence.  A lot of things have been happening lately with the reality of the spirit being the teacher and comforter in a persons life.  Even though i am not in the field yet, we have investigators that we teach on a regular basis.  One of my investigators, Նունե, struggles to find time to do anything that we challenge her to do, because of how busy her family is.  But, every time we ask for the spirit, he comes, and it shows in our lessons when we testify of the truthfulness found in the book of Mormon(specifically the first and last two paragraphs of the introduction page).  Even though we know little Armenian, the spirit is immense every time we bear our testimonies about it.  

I just wanted to let you all know that there is no other way to find true happiness than coming unto Christ, and truly converting to him.  When we have faith, we act, and when we act, He blesses us.  I challenge everyone of you to read those paragraphs of the introduction page and also go onto lds.org and watch "He is the gift" video, and think about what he has done for us and how we are nothing without him.(Alma 26:11-12)  I love you all!!! Send lots of letters and tell me what you would like to know!! if you need any information just ask my mommy, she knows everything! stay strong and remember that Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ love you, and think about you every second of the day!!!


Elder Andrew Porcelli


No comments:

Post a Comment