Monday, May 11, 2015

SKYPE Week... Happy Mother's Day 2015

SKYPE WEEK - Happy Mother's Day!!!! 2015
Well this week was a really good week in terms of changing attitudes and turning weaknesses into strengths! We also had a super cool zone training meeting which got us all super pumped.  I want to talk about the main point of the zone training meeting.  And that is, 3 Nephi 5:13 13 Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life.

We also talked about how this relates to "Fear no man!"  God is no respecter of persons.  We should never fear man! We should always be going out of our way for someone else.  As a missionary this line means the world to you! I don’t how many people I’ve gone up to and just started talking to even if they are 6'6 and 300 pounds.  There is no fear to fear.  That was just a fun thing that was really cool this week.  But, the main focus of my letter is relying on the Lord, because he will show you what you need to do.  I tend to always relate back to this scripture Ether 12:27, 27 and if men come unto me I will show unto them their weakness. I give unto men weakness that
 they may be humble; and my grace is sufficient for all men that humble themselves before me; for if they 
humble themselves before me, and have faith in me, then will I make weak things become strong unto them.
 He always keeps his promises! He gives us these trials that we face and the weaknesses we have for a reason, and I think one of the biggest reasons is to build faith! We can’t stretch our faith without trying it.  I have seen over the past couple months a lot of weaknesses that have come to me and I know that every time that I have gone to the Lord and asked him for help, he has always tried my faith and then I saw the results after my faith was tried! And in turn, my faith grew! Christ said in the bible that faith the size of a mustard seed can move mountains! We all have that ability in ourselves; we just need to find it in our Savior! He will always make our weaknesses strong if we come unto him and trust him! Also, Happy Mother’s day to all of the wonderful mothers out there! Thank you for all that you do for everyone and ill give a shout out to every mom for helping us become like the stripling warriors!!! Alma 56:43-48

 47 Now they never had fought, yet they did not fear death; and they did think more upon the liberty of their
fathers than they did upon their lives; yea, they had been taught by their mothers, that if they did not doubt, 
God would deliver them.

 48 And they rehearsed unto me the words of their mothers, saying: We do not doubt our mothers knew it.

SKYPESKYPE 4
SKYPE 3 with Elder KaySKYPE2

No comments:

Post a Comment