Monday, December 14, 2015

District Leader in Artashat

Andrew is now District leader in Artashat (southern Armenia  - a cross between Cedar City and St. George weather):
 
This week was really good.  Sent Elder P to Utah and now I am companions with another awesome guy.  We’ve gotten a lot of work done already and we are expecting a lot of success.  
 
I’ve learned a really important lesson about faith in the short days I have spent with him.  Everything needs to be by faith.  Kind of a broad statement but when we set forth a goal, we should always have faith that we will achieve it. It’s changed the way I think now.  I hope we all put our faith in Christ first and thinking about pleasing Heavenly Father first.  It gives me a lot of comfort.  Hebrews 11:1 about faith, if you take the time to read it and ponder it, it will change you.  
 
I really just hope that you all have an amazing time remembering the Savior.  He's changed my life.  

But yeah, my new companion is elder L.  He is an awesome guy and one of the best missionaries in the world, legit.  He’s got a lot of faith and he's been super blessed on his mission.  I’m excited to have a companion that wants me to succeed in my life first and foremost.  He’s got a super awesome family and I’ll tell you more later! 
 
Sister T is hilarious. She’s definitely one of the funniest people vie met!  I don’t really have a lot to tell you this week but remind me to talk about it when we skype.  I’m going to start writing down things to talk about so that I can remember.  
 
We’ve changed the area already.  It’s because of our faith.  It’s really awesome to see the changes that have already been made and the miracles that are already happening.  Elder L says hi and his mom has already talked to you.  He has a good family.  His dad is one of the most interesting guys vie heard about.  He was in the air force to say the least.  
 
Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment