Monday, February 16, 2015


Russian Museum
Well, this week was kind of insane.  I got really really sick and so we stayed in for two days this week.  We also stayed in for half of anotherday.  Then, my companion got pretty sick and stayed home for a couple appointments while I went out with another elder.  The funny thing is, all of our investigators were doing better without us and they were calling us,instead of us calling them.  It was bizarre, but we have a lot of work going on and we are really blessed and a lot of them are progressing toward baptism. 
This letter isn't going to be very long but Ihope it has some meaning.  I have really started feeling the Christ like love for these people and it makes me so happy but sad to see
people progress and then reject the things we are teaching.  It is amazing thatwe are so lucky to really have Christ's restored gospel and all the blessings that entails.  I never realized how important it is to have a prophet and the apostles on earth! It is an insane blessing the God has
given us and entrusted us to cherish. 
I love that God really does love us and he wants to hear from us and he has given us the tools to be able to communicate with him and receive life's questions.  He really is just waiting to shower blessings on us, all we need to do is ask and do what he has asked us to do.  3 Nephi 18:19-20, we really will receive if we just have faith! I love it here and the people are definitely being prepared, Armenia is a special place.

winter in Armenia:



No comments:

Post a Comment