Monday, March 9, 2015

This week was pretty crazy.  Did a couple splits and had some fun experiences.  This week we had another two baptisms and the work is flying right now.  We had a couple bumps in the road with some of our investigators not being ready, but everything will be fine.  This week has been really good for me.  I studied a lot of Christ like attributes again and one thing that really stuck out to me was a quote from President Monson that says that often times we forget to use the heavenly virtue of patience.  I am probably one of the most impatient people out there but it stuck out to me because it talks about how everything is on God's time table and not everything is going to be perfect, but the Lord is watching over us and will give substance in our time of need.  

This week me and my companion have done tons of work and its been super fun.  When I say work, I mean teaching.  But, on my split up in Alaverdi I got to do my first service which was awesome.  This letter is going to be all over the place but that's okay.  It's super important for everyone to rely on the spirit.  That is one of the hardest things to recognize for me.  But, i know that if we are doing the things that God has asked us to do, he will help us in our times of need.  Also don't get sick, God didn't send us down here to get sick. One of my favorite things somebody told me yesterday.  Because, I'm sick again.... but, everything will be okay.  Be patient! main point to this letter.  It really is a gift and I have seen the blessings that come from it!
Love you all.
 
This is Alverdi - not my area, but super cool!
 
AlaverdiAlaverdi

No comments:

Post a Comment