Monday, June 1, 2015

Best Week Ever!

with investigator


This week was even better than last week.  It was really good to pretty much have a pay day. I think about Fish Lake a lot. I want to go fishing and go to bowrie and eat good food.  This week I’ve grown closer to the Savior more than I think I ever have.  I have never relied on him so much.  And the best part is; now I can feel the actual influence and change inside of me.  there's a feeling that I’ve never felt before in my life that I can now feel, and it comes every time I think about my Savior and his atoning sacrifice and the power he has that is given from Heavenly Father to help me and my personal weaknesses.  I’ve never been so grateful in my life.  In everything that I do in my life, until the Lord tells me to stop, I am going to do everything for Him.  I’ve never felt so good or happy or clean.  I’ve never noticed how big of a debt I have to pay to him! And all he asks me to do is follow him and keep his commandments and he WILL do the rest.  It’s amazing what the atonement can do and how much change it brings into people’s lives if they just allow it.  I’ve never felt so grateful to have been born into our family, and that God has allowed me to grow up in this gospel and to have the experiences that I have had.  The thing that means the most to me though, are the experiences that I had as a kid and how I forgot them over time, and since doing the things I have been doing, the Lord has had mercy on me and has allowed me to remember them.  There are experiences that I forgot about years ago and now I can remember.  This mission is the biggest blessing I have ever had in my life other than my family.  People can say all they want about the church or Joseph smith or the book of Mormon.  But I know what I know, I know what I’ve felt, I know what I’ve seen.  I have heard the voice of the Lord and I will proclaim his word forever.  We have an obligation to share this gospel and I am trying my best to share it with the strength that I have, and my strength is not enough and that's how I know that the Savior loves me.  He has given me his strength.  I have had many times where I didn’t know what I was saying but I knew that the Savior was speaking through me.  I have felt the presence of angels.  These people are amazing, it's hard, but it's worth every second! My companion is super awesome and we talk about this stuff all the time! This message started out for my family but then I felt like this should be for whoever is struggling, whoever is alone, or for whoever feels like they have nowhere to turn to.  Just remember you are never alone.  Have an awesome week! We should have a couple baptisms this week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment