Monday, June 29, 2015

Transfers and New Companion


Well transfers just happened.  I am now out of my first area and into a place called Gyumri! I always joke with other elders that I know up there that they are in banishment and now, I am there ha-ha, it’s not a coincidence.  Its definitely going to be a tough time because my companion and me are white washing, which means that we are both going there without knowledge and have never served there before.  It’ll be fun; it will take some getting use to.  There are a lot of elect investigators that we have the opportunity of teaching, which is super nice.  There hasn’t been a lot of success here in the past, but that’s about to change! I am definitely going to miss Vanadzor but rather get it over with now than later.  I hope that you all know that nothing is a coincidence and that everything happens for a reason and it’s to make you into the person who you are supposed to become.  Rely on the Savior always and it will be great! Proverbs 3:5-6

¶Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

I love you all.  Good luck wherever you are and recognize the Lord in all things! I will give you more next week! Great khaches and view of Vanadzor
 

No comments:

Post a Comment