Monday, August 24, 2015

First of all I just want to tell all of you that I love you ALL! Especially my parents! Everyone has the best parents ever and we are in our families for a reason.  This week was amazing! I wish I could tell everything, we had tons of fun things we did like: get pulled over by an army man because we were taking pictures 100 yards away from turkey so he asked if he could take a picture of us, and we kindly agreed so we might be on wanted posters.  We also stacked tons of hay for 3 hours on Friday and it was the best ever, got super cut up and also sat on top of the truck on the way back and had to dodge trees.  We felt the Spirit a lot in our lessons, we didn’t have a lot of them but we made the ones we had count.  Not everyone wants this message right now but there will come a time when they will need it! I’ve never been happier, full of joy and love, had more charity in my entire life! Heavenly Father wants us to be happy and it all starts in our minds and hearts! In short we had the best week ever, tons of progressing investigators and lots of blessings and spiritual experiences. It’s amazing what heartfelt prayer can do for you! I love you all tons! Also shout out to one of my best friends ever, Dawson Hardy.  Ah I love you all! Be happy! We have the gospel and a prophet, what else do we need to be happy? Also, be kind to one another, you’ll be filled with Christ's love!

Elder Porcelli

No comments:

Post a Comment